Can you give more explicite error description for the error in JSPReader.generate()?

What about http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=Cocoon+2&short_desc=JSP&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&order=Bug+Number
??

Joerg

Dirk Reiss wrote:
Hello,

we have two problems:

in the milestone 2 version of cocoon 2.1 we get the following error:

// start error (lines 245-245) "Duplicate local variable session"
Session session = request.getSession(true);

in the latest nightly build this error does not occur anymore, but the
JSPReader refuses to read and execute our JSPs, which does not cause
problems in the milestone build.

it says something like error in line 114, JSPReader.generate()...

as we would need both features, it would be great to solve any of these problems.

any ideas???

many thanks in advance.

dirk