I am wanting to upgrade my Java version from 1.3 to 1.4
in order to keep pace with new software that needs it
- however, I have the '1.3 compatible' version of Cocoon
installed.  Are then any "issues" in putting in the 1.4 version
of Cocoon... can I just overwrite all the jars in the library
and restart Tomcat - or is there some obscure and mystical
procedure one has to follow?

(I dont want to just overwrite my complete Cocoon installation
as I have modified files in various places.....)

Thanks.

believed to be clean.