I guess my problem is that the samples are not getting built. I tried
modifying the local.build.properties file and comment out the
exclude.webapp.samples property, but since this is defined in subsequently
loaded properties, this clearly doesn't help. I tried changing the value
from true (the default value of the property) to false, but it appears that
as long as the property is defined to have any value at all, it is "set" and
this causes the target to not get built. How do I make this target get
built?
Thanks again.