Here is what I am trying, I am getting an invalid parameter bindings
error, do I need to register the out parameters?

<esql:execute-query>
<esql:call>
        {? = call rptLocationDeviations(<esql:parameter direction="in"
type="Int"><xsp:expr>number</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>,
        <esql:parameter direction="in" type="String">
<xsp:expr>room</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>,<esql:parameter
direction="in" type="String"> <xsp:expr>beginTime</xsp:expr>
</esql:parameter>,<esql:parameter direction="in" type="String">
<xsp:expr>endTime</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>)}
</esql:call>
        <esql:call-results>
                <esql:use-results>
                        <esql:result><xsp:expr><esql:get-object
column="1" from-call="true"/></xsp:expr></esql:result>
                        <esql:results>
                                <esql:row-results>
                                        <test>
                                        <esql:get-string column="1"/>