I wish I could make the stored procedure easier, but unfortunately this
is the procedure that I have been given.

Tim Bachta

-----Original Message-----
From: Scherler, Thorsten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 12:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: esql !!!HELP!!!

Hello Tim,

your code is quite complex.

I had heaps of problem with similar code.

Can you break it down to 1 or 2 parameter?

Your error:
Line 702, column 45: ')' expected
Line 707, column 65: ';' expected
Line 710, column 6: illegal start of expression
Line 702, column -1: inconvertible types

Seeing the last error I reckon that MS SQL have a different type of data
then you expect.