I tried the latest sqltransformer & it did the right thing !!!

Now if only someone could fix the session generator in the same way ;), as it seems quite happy to
drop xml as cdata into the xml event stream.

Thanks!
Arthur Allen

Ditto using the sql transformer. Drats!

I actually was looking at the same problem a couple of days ago. It turns out that the
SQL
transformer has code that should detect XML automatically. However there has been an
error that
meant that the XML parser never got instatiated, and that XML was therefore never
detected. This
has been corrected in version 1.6 (2003/06/11 00:28:31) of SQLTransformer.java. I have
not tested
this yet so I don't know if it works, but the code looks reasonable to me :-)