No, but I guess it's more an issue with Dynamo than with Cocoon. So it would be better to ask on a Dynamo forum, wouldn't it? I'm not a J2EE expert, but we use JBoss and AFAIK we simply deploy (uncompressed, no WAR) Cocoon as it is.

Joerg

Barback, Lisa R wrote:
I am trying to Install Cocoon on Dynamo 5.1.1.

I have created am EAR file from the Cocoon WAR file.  I have also  created a
DAR file from the EAR file.  When I start the dynamo server, the DAR file
appears to load correctly.

D:\ATG\Dynamo5.1.1\J2EE-E
xamples\Cocoon2\j2ee-apps\cocoon2.dar

When I try to access the j2ee application, I get the following error:

Forbidden (403)
You have requested data that the server has decided not to provide to you.
Your request was understood and denied. Has anyone run into this error, I am not an expert on j2ee.
Lisa