See: http://trixml.org/confschedule.shtml

My friend, author Conrad D'Cruz, and I will present an Intro To Cocoon 2
presentation (Friday 4:45 - 45 minutes long)

Following this, we'll have a 1.5 hour hands on training for Cocoon 2
(12:30).

The intent is to introduce Cocoon to Java developers who have not been
exposed to Cocoon.

This is a 2 day XML conference.  Entrance is $110 or $100 in advance
(students $40).  There are only about 40 seats left which doesn't bode well
for anyone planning to pay at the door.

Anyone is welcome to attend.

-Andy
--