On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:00:20 +0200
"Josema Alonso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, Yury.
>
> It could be due to a number of reasons. It could depend on JDK version
> you're using, if you're using DOM or SAX, the XPath expression you're using,
> if you're validating data or not...or even a bug...you have provided very
> little info.
>
> Anyway, I suggest you should try at [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is
> more suitable for this kind of questions. And maybe you could try to search
> its archives (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xindice-users). I remember
> questions like these surfaced recently.
>
> Best.

Thanks for your reply.

I use JDK v1.3, Xindice database deployed on tomcat 4.1.18
I would like to learn about the maximum productivity of xindice and ways to tune it
(may be in tomcat side).
And can I defend the xindice from being overloaded by high traffic (for example, if
web-robots scan my site).

--

Best regards,
Yury Mikhienko.