Feel free to share this announcement. Apologies for cross-posting.
George Mason University Libraries, Mason Publishing Group is seeking an
experienced professional responsible for the management of digital publishing
platforms and tools.
Position responsibilities include:
- Using platforms to publish digital content, including e-journal and e-book
hosting platforms such as OJS, PressBooks, and others, by providing project
management and user support;
- Managing the daily operations of the university’s institutional
repository—Mason Archival Repository Service (MARS) (DSpace);
- Working closely with our metadata services group to insure consistent
metadata across all digital platforms;
- Providing support and training for the Library’s new Research Commons, which
includes a Digital Scholarship Center;
- Providing support for digital publishing projects and platforms, such as
- Consulting with students, faculty and researchers who want to publish
- Maintaining and enhance Mason Publishing’s web presence.
For more details see the full job posting: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/38840
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the position.
Head, Data Services
George Mason University Libraries