Code4Lib 2017 Pre-Conference Proposals:

We are now accepting pre-conference proposals for the 2017 Code4Lib in Los
Angeles, California. These pre-conferences can either be a 1-day or a 1/2-day
session and will occur on Monday, March 6, 2017.

The pre-conference sessions give folks a space to share and build knowledge, as
well as to teach attendees new skills relevant to library technology.
Preconference sessions can range from workshops to working sessions, and we
welcome a variety of ideas.

To propose a session, please go to If you're
looking for inspiration, there are many great examples of pre-conferences from
last year. To view these, visit

We are taking proposals until Tuesday, November 8th, 5 PM Pacific Time / 8 PM
Eastern Time. After a period of public voting on workshops, we hope to confirm
sessions with the facilitators shortly after.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us - by responding
to this email or by contacting Kim Pham at

Code4Lib 2017 Pre-conference Committee

Lucas (Wing Kau) Mak
Metadata and Catalog Librarian
Michigan State University Libraries
366 W. Circle Dr., East Lansing, MI 48824
(517) 884-0822

Metadatalibrarians mailing list