Hi folks,

It's that time of year again... the annual 2017 Code4Lib t-shirt logo design
competition! We are issuing a month-long open call for a logo design that will
be featured on the front of the Code4Lib 2017 Conference t-shirt. The winning
logo will be based on a popular vote, which will commence after the submission
process closes.

DESIGNS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2016 at 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
**Please upload your high-quality image to the wiki**:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Code4Lib_T-Shirt_Design_Competition

Submission Details

  *   Be sure to include your name and e-mail address with your proposal.

*         If you want, add a line or two of explanatory text, color
specifications, etc., which will be included with your design when voting
begins.

*         The submission should preferably work with a single color printing.

*         Original art only, please!

*         The screen-printers generally need vector art files (ai, .cdr, .eps &
.pdf). If you need help converting your design to one of these file formats,
email Shira<mailto:speltz...@library.ucla.edu>.

*         The t-shirt color will (probably) be black, but we can look into
changing the assumed t-shirt color depending on the design that is ultimately
selected. If the assumed color of the winning design is something other than
the tradition black we will try to get the t-shirts in the requested color. If
that color is not feasible, the logo will default to white or gray, depending
on the requested design contrast, on a black t-shirt. (Please stick to a color
scheme that folks who are color blind will be able to see.)

*         If you have questions about any of the above, please contact Shira
at: speltzman[at]library[dot]ucla[dot]edu

Now put down those pumpkin spice lattes and get creative.

Thanks,
Code4Lib 2017 T-shirt Committee