We've negotiated a conference rate with the Luskin Center which is lower that the ones available directly. But there are two other official housing options, so I'm waiting to present them all at once.

Aside from price, there are other considerations between the three facilities, which will be presented in some detail.

I hope the other contracts are signed soon, so that we announce housing details this week. (But frankly it might take a bit longer.) We are working to get the information out as quickly as possible.

Gary