From: bkim <b...@hshsl.umaryland.edu>
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 9:40 AM
To: "lit...@lists.ala.org" <lit...@lists.ala.org>, Code for Libraries
<CODE4LIB@LISTS.CLIR.ORG>
Subject: [Job Posting] Associate Director, Library Applications and Knowledge
Systems (UMB HS/HSL)

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in being an Associate Director for the IT division in a
fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, please check the posting below!

This position oversees 7 staff members (6.5 FTE) in 3 functional groups
(Systems and IT support, Application Development, and Instructional and
emerging technologies including an active makerspace), is part of the terrific
senior leadership team, and participates in the campus-wide IT governance
representing the main university library (HS/HSL) at the regular campus-wide IT
Leaders meeting chaired by the university CIO.

This is my current position I am leaving soon. So if you have any questions, I
am happy to talk or refer you to the search committee chair.

Associate Director, Library Applications and Knowledge Systems
University of Maryland Baltimore - Health Sciences and Human Services Library
(HS/HSL)
https://umb.taleo.net/careersection/umb_faculty+and+post+docs/jobdetail.ftl?job=170001E2&lang=en
https://www.hshsl.umaryland.edu/about/employment.cfm

Thanks,
Bohyun

--
Bohyun Kim, MA, MSLIS
Associate Director, Library Applications and Knowledge Systems
University of Maryland, Baltimore | Health Sciences and Human Services Library
http://www.hshsl.umaryland.edu/
Vice President/President-Elect, Library & Information Technology Association
http://www.lita.org<http://www.lita.org/>