The latest version of veraPDF is now available to download. This release
includes new PDF information in the features report and automatic configuration
of the features extractor when applying custom policy profiles. There are also
a number of low level PDF fixes and improvements which are documented in the
latest release notes:
https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-library/releases/latest.

This is the final release of veraPDF under the PREFORMA project. From
September, veraPDF will make the transition from a funded project to a stand
alone open source project.

Download veraPDF
http://downloads.verapdf.org/rel/verapdf-installer.zip

Help improve veraPDF
Most of the changes in this release are in response to the constructive
feedback we’ve received from our users. Testing and user feedback is key to
improving the software. Please download and use the latest release. If you
experience problems, or wish to suggest improvements, please add them to the
project’s GitHub issue tracker:
https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-library/issues or post them to our user

Getting started
User guides and documentation are published at: http://docs.verapdf.org.

Save the date!
Join us for our next webinar on 30 August ‘Life after PREFORMA, the future of
veraPDF’. Registration opening soon.

About
veraPDF is an open source, industry supported PDF/A validator. The veraPDF
consortium (http://verapdf.org/) is funded by the PREFORMA project
(http://www.preforma-project.eu/). PREFORMA (PREservation FORMAts for culture
information/e-archives) is a Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP) project co-funded
by the European Commission under its FP7-ICT Programme. The project’s main aim
is to address the challenge of implementing standardised file formats for
preserving digital objects in the long term, giving memory institutions full
control over the acceptance and management of preservation files into digital
repositories.

Kind Regards,
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
Open Preservation Foundation