Hi all,

I will probably cross post this to a few lists, so don't be surprised if
you see it elsewhere later.

I am hoping to get my hands on a few samples of SUSHI-harvested COUNTER 4
usage data in csv format.

I'm working on a crosswalk and some useful code I've found references
columns that don't match the samples I have in Excel.

E.g. in my Excel sample a particular piece of data is in column 2, but the
code I'm looking at is looking for that piece of data in column 12.

If anyone has example files they feel comfortable sharing with me, please
contact me under separate cover.

Tania

P.S. the reports I'm hoping to find samples of are:

BR1

BR2

BR3

BR4