Hello,

We have a project where we need to combine individual pages of PDF, JPG, and
TIFF files into single documents.   We have several dozen folders and 100s of
documents to process.  The page files are named sequentially and all the pages
for each document are in there own folder.

We have found and tested the program "PDF Combine Pro" which does the task very
well, but we have been unable to successfully purchase a license.

Is anyone aware of another program that will do this work?     Thanks.

Brad.

Bradley D. Faust, M.L.S.
University Libraries
Assistant Dean for Library Data and Discovery Solutions
Ball State University
Muncie, IN  47306
v:  765 285-8032

http://www.bsu.edu/library