On 2/22/06, Andrew Nagy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry if this was already stated. This sounds like the textualize site
which has what appears to be drupal and then trac/svn. I think
something could be done with just the trac/svn as it has wiki,
bugtracking and source control. The scope of the site would probably
have to be discussed though. If people start posting lots of code
snippets to the wiki it could easily become hard to find things.

Thanks for the citation :-) I created textualize.com just as a place
to hang my consulting/hobby stuff. If the new/improved oss4lib
existed at the time I imagine I would have created project pages for
the software packages on there.

In many ways I think that what you are asking for in the way of
project space for particular libraries/code snippets could fit in
well with what Dan has in mind for oss4lib, leaving code4lib/journal
to be more discursive and "how I did x".

//Ed