I'm not sure about a Z39.50/SRU/SRW interface to WorldCat, but
you can access WorldCat via URL queries and it appears that the
data comes back as an XHTML document.  So... you could hack
something together with a little XSLT to simulate an SRU
interface.

Since this isn't documented anywhere, at least that I could find,
with a little digging and hacking I came up with the following:

URL query:
<http://worldcat.org/search?q={your+query+goes+here}>,
e.g.
<http://worldcat.org/search?q=database+design>

Results XPath:
/html/body//[EMAIL PROTECTED]'tableResults']
/html/body//[EMAIL PROTECTED]'tableResults']/tr/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'result']

Next set of results:
<http://worldcat.org/search?q=database+design&start={next+number+in+result+set+goes+here}&qt=next_page>,
e.g.
<http://worldcat.org/search?q=database+design&start=11&qt=next_page>