On Mar 7, 2007, at 6:55 AM, K.G. Schneider wrote:

A mention of the Flamenco project (open source faceted navigation) on
Catalogablog made me wonder if anyone on c4l had looked at this:

http://flamenco.berkeley.edu/

Of course!  Many of us have been all over Flamenco since we first saw
it.  There was a lightening talk about it at the conf. last week in
fact.  It's very nice that it's open sourced now.  I've yet to give
it a try (besides using the online demos)... but it has some nice
features that I'm going to borrow into the Solr flare work such as
hierarchical facets.

       Erik