Eric, I have a small script that does this, it is fairly quite simple.
Probably about 100 lines of code or so.

I have a nightly cron script that gets any new/modified marc records from the
past 24 hours out of the catalog and then runs marc2xml on the dump file.  Then
I have a small script that breaks up the large marcxml files into individual
xml files and imports them into SOLR!  I then can use an XSL stylesheet such as
the LOC's marc2oai to produce an OAI document or the marc2rdf, etc on the full
marcxml files (since solr doesn't have the original record).  I have yet to
incorporate my OAI server code into this, but since it is already written, it
would be a fairly easy merge.

This is all built into my NextGen OPAC that I am working on and hope to
open-source sometime this summer.  So sorry, im not allowed to hand out the
code just yet :(

Thanks
Andrew