From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doran, Michael D
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:15 PM
To: CODE4LIB@listserv.nd.edu
Subject: [CODE4LIB] perl questions

> Subject: [CODE4LIB] perl question
> Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:54 PM

> Subject: [CODE4LIB] perl6
> Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 7:01 AM

There *is* still a perl4lib list and these would have been relevant postings
[1].  Do the code connoisseurs on *this* list now consider perl4lib déclassé or
redundant for perl questions and discussions?  I'm not trying to dictate where
people post -- I'm just curious.

Always the last one to know...
-- Michael

[1] The perl4lib page