Since these are your libraries' records, you can certainly download them
again from OCLC.  I've also known libraries in the past that have been
able to have oclc generate a subset of records from their database --
though in these cases, this always has involved a cost to purchase the
records.  In terms of how easy it is to do on your own -- if you don't
have OCLC do it, you would likely need a list of all the OCLC numbers
that you are interested in.  With that list, you could easily batch
export the data again from Worldcat using Connexion.

--TR

Of