Sunny Yoon wrote:
Does anyone here on the list have any experience with e-journal publishing
software?  Currently, we were looking at Open Journal Systems (OJS) from
York University, and I'd like to hear if others have had experiences with
either OJS or any other equivalent means of e-journal publication.

Anything specific you are asking? Looking for? We have installed OJS
successfully. We tested it in the library to make sure it behaved
predictably then passed it on to our campus IT because the Journal
Publishing was going to be a University rather than a Library Project.

It is fairly straight forward and most of the problems we had with it
were not with the software but administrative.

http://journals.uic.edu

Also, have any of you integrated these into existing infrastructures such
as your institutional repositories?

I listened to a BePress Sales pitch. Looked very *shiny* and combines
both of these quite nicely.

./fxk