0.2% full text? Yowch!

Do academic libraries with full-text versions of the book on their
shelves really want to point people to no-preview pages on Google.
That's like a dating site with no photos of the members, and the
profiles omit everything but their favorite potato variety.

Doing LCCNs and OCLC numbers for older books is a must.

Tim

--
Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding