Was wondering if anyone has rolled out Expression Engine
http://expressionengine.com/ for public facing library web sites. I'm looking
for Pros and Cons...hopefully more pros!

We are considering deploying it as the main vehicle for pushing out our public
facing library web content, but am wondering how it would integrate with things
like:

1.       PHP coded widgets embedded in a web page (like our library hours
widget, library classes widget, or emergency notification widget).

2.       Reusing content like menus, banners, and the like.

3.       Would it allow for standalone applications to run in the same domain
space (eg. Other OpenSource PHP/MySQL or Ruby on Rails apps), most importantly
BlackLight and SOLR.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
David

David Moody            "email is for old people" - high school student 2006
Claude Moore Health Sciences Library Webmaster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> , tel: 434-982-3648, mobile:
434-989-5481

UVa Health System
P.O. Box 800722
Charlottesville VA 22908