From: Code for Libraries [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Jordan [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 2:02 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] OAI-PMH Harvester in PHP?

David, if you need a harvester with a web GUI for administration and searching,
check out the PKP Metadata Harvester at http://pkp.sfu.ca/harvester, which runs
on PHP and mysql. We've got a development version in cvs that uses Lucene for
indexing, if you want more info let me know.

Small world, I was looking at some of your WorldCat presentations just now....

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Voice: 778.782.5753 / Fax: 778.782.3023
[EMAIL PROTECTED]