From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ziso, Ya'aqov
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 7:44 AM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] NAF notification service from OCLC

Roy,

OCLC gets the weekly NAF updates, can simply run a grep command to
extract the 010 fields to a new file, and put the new file in a place
available for OCLC members' retrieval. Explaining why OCLC needs to take
2 years for considering their competing priorities with those of their
partners doesn't help much as we move in a Web 2.0 speed. Unless this
proposal can be fulfilled, respectfully, let's agree to disagree on
this, and move on.

Ya'aqov