> Is this something that can be done using
> Find/Replace with the ^A modifier?

I don't think so, after reading the documentation.  But thank you for those
links, Albert, I really appreciate it.

I think the ultimate issue is that, when the browser fetches the recaptcha
Javascript, it sends a referrer that says this is from my proxy server instead
of the vendor site.

So, unless EZProxy is set-up to manipulate the HTTP referrer header -- which
I'm thinking is unlikely if not impossible -- then it's not something we can
fix on the EZproxy side.

--Dave

==================
David Walker
Library Web Services Manager
California State University
http://xerxes.calstate.edu
Is this something that can be done using Find/Replace with the ^A modifier?

Find NAME="_PRIORREFERER" VALUE="http://
Replace NAME="_PRIORREFERER" VALUE="http://^A

The documentation says it only works after http:// or https://,  so it may not
work if you're only passing the hostname around.

http://pluto.potsdam.edu/ezproxywiki/index.php/Find_And_Replace
http://www.oclc.org/us/en/support/documentation/ezproxy/cfg/find/
http://www.oclc.org/support/documentation/ezproxy/db/lexisnexis.htm

Cheers,