Thanks to all of you who answered.  Crowdsourcing does work if you
pick the right crowd.  We have been looking at the S3 possibility but
I agree this would have to be a second copy.  The policy and
institutional support comments from my tokayo

see http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tocayo

seem especially appropriate.  I am going to include a link on our
staff blog to this thread as a resource.

Thanks again,

Edward Iglesias