I took some online courses in data mining last year at statistics.com, some
of which featured R.  I was pleased with it, although I haven't tried to
integrate it in any programming project, and I only scratched the surface.
I also would highly recommend the courses at statistics.com.  Now if I could
just work out the data collection to make use of the data mining techniques
on our library data.

--
Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
Colgate University Libraries