Hi All,

I'm about to embark on a library website redesign.  I've started
thinking about creating a project plan, but I honestly don't know
where to start.

I saw this website redesign presentation Lorcan Dempsey tweeted about:
http://www.ucd.ie/library/guides/powerpoint/rpan_ppt2/index.swf  And
started thinking, I wonder if anyone else has similar slides or
project plans or advice.  I of course asked the Google but I didn't
really find any project plans.  (If you're curious what I did find,
take a look here:
http://delicious.com/rosy1280/library+website-redesign)

I do of course realize that every library is different, but I'm hoping
that any information you all might be able to provide could help get
the juices flowing.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Rosalyn

Rosalyn