LAC seeks a Project Manager to oversee a digitization and XML conversion
project for a large federal agency in Washington, DC.  Approximately 20 hours
of work per week are anticipated, and our ideal candidate for this project will
be able to accommodate a flexible schedule and fluctuating workloads.

Primary Responsibilities:

The Project Manager will oversee the transportation of documents from agency
through digitization and subsequent XML conversion and quality control process.
 Project Manager will manage each phase of the process in conjunction with
vendors and other LAC administrative staff.

Qualifications:
Required

 *   Five or more years of experience in information systems, content
management or document management.
 *   Two or more years experience in a project leadership role with large scale
digitization and XML conversion projects.

Preferred

 *   Detailed understanding of project management methodologies, system
development lifecycle best practices and risk management concepts.
 *   Excellent relationship-management skills with all organizational levels.
 *   Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
 *   Excellent organizational and time management skills.
 *   Experience with managing third party vendors.

To Apply:

In order to be considered please send resume and cover letter to Beth Maser at
bma...@libraryassociates.com<mailto:bma...@libraryassociates.com>

To see all of our open positions please visit our jobs page at
www.libraryassociates.com<http://www.libraryassociates.com/>

LAC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values diversity
in the workplace.

Patty

Patty De Anda Gates
Communications & Projects Associate
323.302.9439 - direct
323.852.1083 - main
323.852.1093 - fax
 Patty on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1034066802&ref=profile>

LAC / Library Associates Companies, 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2240, Los
Angeles, CA 90048
LAC on
LinkedIn<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompanies%2Flibrary-associates%2522%2520%255Co%2520%2522http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompanies%2Flibrary-associates&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzf1P50C_lRFu_0LojPFAEoy98P4YA>
Facebook<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroup.php%3Fgid%3D2411007137%2522%2520%255Co%2520%2522http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroup.php%3Fgid%3D2411007137&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzdB4mDRQ6bu7SC19jDybb9WgZEyZw>
Twitter<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Flibassociates%2522%2520%255Co%2520%2522http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Flibassociates&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzeUg6wxSuy9eitHw0obYHzm_j_sHw>
Twitter<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2F%2522&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzftJUSrvtP5Yyp-Z-DPwwE-104paQ>
www.libraryassociates.com<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.libraryassociates.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzdyCAiXhxp2fACPQGPppB6zLDNJzQ>