Hi all,

We are currently in the process of moving a lot of our web content over to
Drupal and at the same time trying to implement guides for the instruction
courses we teach here. I've investigated both LibGuides and Library A La Carte
and while both have their advantages, our IT department would like us to see if
we can tweak Drupal for in-house use.  Are any of you using Drupal to create
library or course guides? This posting on Drupal4Lib lists a few examples
(http://groups.drupal.org/node/58423), but I wasn't sure if there were any
others out there.

Thanks so much!
Cindy

+++
Cindy Fisher // First-year Experience Librarian
Library Instruction Services
UT-Austin, Perry Castaneda Library

ph: 512.495.4333 | fax: 512.495.4296
cynthfis...@austin.utexas.edu