It is what youropenbook is using: http://youropenbook.org/

-nruest

On 10-06-21 07:40 PM, Bill Dueber wrote:
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Ethan Gruber<ewg4x...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hmm, interesting.  Facebook is on the way out, anyway.  The question is
what
social network, if any, will replace it.

My Geek Ire is as aroused as anyone else's over privacy concerns and such,
but with half a billion users, all but roughly 11 of whom couldn't possibly
care any less about privacy and/or don't know anything about it, Facebook is
hardly "on the way out" any more than Google is. Certainly both will someday
be replaced, but I recommend breathing normally between now and then, as
opposed to holding your breath ...

The fact that something is good doesn't mean people will use it. The fact
that something is bad doesn't mean they won't (thank god, or our OPACs would
be mostly ignored...)

  -Bill-

Nick Ruest
Digital Strategies Librarian
Vice President - McMaster University Academic Librarians Association

McMaster University
Mills Memorial Library
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L6
Phone: 905.525.9140 ext. 21276
Email: rue...@mcmaster.ca
http://library.mcmaster.ca/contact/ruest-nicholas
http://ruebot.net/

"Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a
particular decade.  It is a personal process embedded in the human spirit." - Abbie
Hoffman