Hi Eric,

I was at THATCamp SF last weekend. Any particular area you are interested in? I co-presented with Roy Tennant a "bootcamp" on the OCLC WorldCat APIs (and web APIs in general). I also got a chance to talk to a small group of people about building a website around the music of J. S. Bach. There are various notes at http://www.thatcampbayarea.org/

For me personally, I enjoyed the social interactions and learned quite a bit about natural language processing through conversations.

-Raymond