(Cross-posting to Web4Lib, Code4Lib, and Drupal4Lib - apologies for any
duplication.)

Hello, all-

Last call!  Thanks so much to the people that have already responded.  I've
received multiple requests for the results, so there's a lot of interest and I
will definitely post to the list.

We're looking at developing a new library website in Drupal, and would like to
create a sensible staffing model for future development and maintenance.  We
are a large academic library looking to do moderate to heavy customization.
What sort of staff do we need to support a large, relatively complex Drupal
site?

Please feel free to either take our 5-10 minute online survey at
http://goo.gl/Oqx3 or reply to me directly to respond via email.

Thanks in advance,
Amanda
Amanda Rust
Research & Instruction Librarian
Northeastern University, 270 Snell Library
360 Huntington Avenue   Boston, MA    02115
a.r...@neu.edu / 617-373-8548