Hi Francis,

> ...flying into Chicago (My imaginary reduced costs because of the Hub at
> O'Hare)

Before you start counting your imaginary savings, you might want to at check
actual airfares to Indianapolis.  February is apparently not the "high season"
for travel to Indiana.  My round-trip fare from Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) to
Indianapolis (IND) for Code4Lib was just $188.  That was for a direct flight
(which are usually higher to non-hub destinations); fares were similar for
one-stops thru Chicago O'Hare.  Contrast it to my upcoming visit to (Fort
Wayne) Indiana for the holidays -- *that* RT fare is $486 for direct going and
a one-stop return on the same airline.

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington