Bess,

Good to hear from you! I've been using Jasmine with its jQuery
extension<https://github.com/velesin/jasmine-jquery>for HTML fixtures
and DOM-related expect methods in
tandem with Google's
JsTestDriver<https://github.com/ibolmo/jasmine-jstd-adapter> .
For data fixtures, take a look as Jupiter's jQuery fixtures
plugin<http://jupiterjs.com/news/ajax-fixtures-plugin-for-jquery>.
Though you can run Jasmine in a continuous integration environment with its
Gem, which in turn uses Selenium RC and Firefox, JsTestDriver allows
simultaneous running of tests in multiple browsers. Headless testing doesn't
make a whole lot of sense to me. I'd rather know for certain that my code is
cross-browser.

Hope you are well.

Cheers,
John