Hello all,

I hope everyone enjoyed the con - I wasn't personally able to go, but I almost felt like I was there thanks to the stream + #code4lib - hats off to the live stream organizer(s).

We are one month away from the METRO code4lib-nyc SIG spring meeting, Wed. March 16, 10a-noon, at METRO HQ (57 E 11th Street). We hope to have several presenters speaking about web frameworks.

At this point we are short on presenters, so if you are proficient in a framework (or in proud c4l tradition want to crash-course it and talk about how it went), drop a line to me or kevin.re...@gmail.com and we will put you in the lineup.

--
Yitzchak Schaffer