I just was testing our discovery engine for any technical issues after a
reboot. I was just using random single words, and one word I used was
"correct".  Looking at the first ranked items, I wondered if there's some
role for parts-of-speech in ranking hits - are nouns and , in this case,
adjectives more indicative of aboutness than verbs?  The first items were
"Miss Manners ...  excruciating correctly behavior", then a bunch of govdocs
on "an act to correct....".  I don't think there's any reason to prefer
nouns over verbs, but I thought I'd throw the thought at you anyway.

Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
Colgate University Libraries
char...@colgate.edu
315-228-7363