From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of
Edward Iglesias
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:30 AM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [CODE4LIB] What do you wish you had time to learn?

Hello All,

I am doing a presentation at RILA (Rhode Island Library Association) on
changing skill sets for Systems Librarians.  I did a formal survey a
while
back (if you participated, thank you) but this stuff changes so quickly
thought I would ask this another way.  What do you wish you had time to
learn?

My list includes

CouchDB(NoSQL in general)
neo4j
nodejs
prototype
API Mashups

Don't be afraid to include Latin or Greek History.  I'm just going for a
snapshot of System angst at not knowing everything.

Thanks,

Edward Iglesias
Systems Librarian
Central Connecticut State University