On May 3, 2011, at 5:43 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

> Peter Murray <peter.mur...@lyrasis.org> wrote:
>> Second, some comments I got were about cranky Java applets and
>> applications.  LYRASIS has two conference tools at its disposal --
>> Java-based Centra and Flash-based Acrobat Connect -- and I chose
>> Centra because running Flash on LINUX is an issue.  Maybe this will
>> need to be revisited (or maybe there is another Java-based
>> conference system that can do better).
>
> I think Centra only runs in Sun Java...

This is a real bummer (and something that should be added to the documentation
wiki page).  I don't have a way to test this (my primary platform being MacOSX
with the Apple-supplied Java).  Can this be verified?  (I can create a test
meeting instance, if needed.)

Peter
--
Peter Murray         peter.mur...@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955

Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/
Lyrasis   --    Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.
The Disruptive Library Technology Jester                http://dltj.org/
Attrib-Noncomm-Share   http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/