Hi Jason -

Thanks for your feedback.  I agree, it is difficult to boil down
complex IT systems into a simple matrix but I tried to design the
question in a way that would be accessible to the widest population.

Please do complete the survey as much as you can and I would love to
connect with you to follow up if you are willing.

Thanks,

Erik