Hi Michael,

> Please put this on a t-shirt.

I am thinking about making stickers or temporary tattoos and bringing them to
Seattle... anybody else who wants to use the image is welcome to.  I have
released it under a Creative Commons License that allows for commercial use and
have made a higher resolution version available here:

        http://rocky.uta.edu/doran/oclc/

While I have doubts that the image would be appropriate for the official
code4lib 2012 t-shirt, I do think it would be neat if a small version of the
Seal was *included* on the t-shirt.

As an aside, I wanted to mention that this image was created using PowerPoint
and SnagIt. "Photoshop? We don't need no stinkin' Photoshop!"  If it looks
vaguely familiar, it's probably because design clues were taken from current
and historical versions of the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.

I don't often do graphic work, so I appreciate the positive comments.

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office