From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Kåre
Fiedler Christiansen
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:09 AM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Creating accounts for voting

Hi list,

I had a bit of trouble registering an account on code4lib.org in order to cast
my votes. I got an email saying my account was pending approval, but approval
seemed to be a bit late in arriving.

I dropped in on IRC to ask for help, and "edsu" was kind enough to help. Thank
you.

If you have similar problems, don't hesitate to drop in on IRC or send an
email, since valid registration sometimes get lost in a barrage of spam
accounts.

HTH. HAND.

Best,
  Kåre

--
Kaare Fiedler Christiansen - Software developer THE STATE AND UNIVERSITY
LIBRARY, Universitetsparken 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark.