From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Kåre Fiedler Christiansen
Sent: Thu 12/8/2011 5:45 AM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Availability of data-enabled temporary SIM cards

Hi all,

Sorry for being semi-off-topic, but obviously you're the right bunch of people
to know this...

We're a bunch of Danes visiting the Code4Lib conference in Seattle. But the
prospect of a full week being offline on my trusted Android phone is scary. And
the price of international data roaming is simply scary.

So I was wondering if any US carriers are selling data-enabled SIM cards, at a
price that would be reasonable for a week's usage, and which are also available
for visiting tourists?

Any input welcome. Thanks.

Best,
  Kåre