Ack!  Fixed.  Thank you, Demian.

Editing the taxonomies is limited to the "Editorial Board" -- an informal group
of people that were active in getting the site up and running.  The plan is to
make the "Editorial Board" a group of people selected by the community to
oversee the day-to-day work and long-term advancement of FOSS4LIB.

If there are package types, licenses, programming languages, etc. that need to
be added in the meantime, just drop me an e-mail.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.