Nicely done, Bob! I hope you'll post the solrmarc import specs somewhere.
Sounds like a writeup of your process would make a really interesting blog post
& I bet you're not the only person who's going to want to do that once you've
got it working.

Did you make any attempt at de-duping? Or do you know that UVa doesn't already
have a catalog entry for any of the books? Or is it a different edition so it
doesn't matter?

Bess