Just tell me when and where. =) Or if that sounds too passive I'd be happy to help with arrangements too.

On 12-04-23 9:48 AM, John Fink wrote:
If anything would get me to come to Toronto willingly with a spring in my
step, it'd be a Toronto/GTA C4L meetup. Yes, yes, absolutemente yes.

jf

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM, Chen, Janey<janey_c...@ontla.ola.org>wrote:

Yes!

Janey

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of
Cynthia Ng
Sent: April 20, 2012 1:50 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Interest in Toronto/GTA Meetup?

Hi All,

In light of seeing some of the other meetups going on, I thought
"cool, reminds me of the Web 2.0 meetups I used to have in Ottawa", I
wondered why I hadn't heard of one in Toronto. I've been told there
isn't one!

However, before trying to organize one, I was wondering if there was
interest in having a Toronto Meetup?

Would be interested in what others think.

-Cynthia

--

Stephen Marks
Digital Preservation Librarian

step...@scholarsportal.info
416.946.0300

"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago." --Skírnismál